Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Announcements

GLFC was amazing, got to promote myself and get more people interested in the channel. Right now it's time to keep myself on track. In the mean time got some plans in place for more Short films, keeping the rants on a weekly basis and then putting some other shows together. Even getting some new talent to work with me which is something I have been longing for. Can't wait to introduce his show once he finishes it. Summer is going to be my development period, there will be the con videos but some new shows in the works during that time. I'm ready to go and get this channel growing. The biggest project we have going is creating a promotional reel for Slow motion motor sports. http://www.slowmotionmotorsports.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment