Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sacrifices Must Be Made.

Currently barely scraping by...got a lot of studying and practicing to do in order to excell at my new career, that will keep me pretty locked up tight for the next couple of months. NO time to do the things I do enjoy because sometimes you just got to make that money.

So got a lot of work ahead of me if I wish to achieve my goals in the future. Right now it is getting financially secured. I would like nothing more but to do video and art eight hours a day like I used to... I feel like I probably didn't put in the efforts I should of and now I am paying the price. So when I get more spare time in the future it'll all be dedicated to current projects I would like to finish.  Along with future endevors me and Chris have in mind.

Sacrifices must be made.

So my outlook is that I can maybe trickle out some content here and there but eventually the plan is to put myself in a position where I have the funds to back it up whether it is through my current career or obtaining investors and donators. Then I can keep things dedicated and regular, as if I don't bust ass enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment