Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So Potential New Job, Testing and Bullshit.

Well I have the possibility of landing a well paying job. Got to pass an exam to get my required license and I'll be good to go. Of course currently I won't have much time to create much if any new content. So once again temporary hiatus. No telling how much time this job will take up when I start as well. They were talking full time and beyond and No I won't say what it is publicly online. Anyways things with the landlord deteriorated a little further when he made issue of me having one of my long time friends stay a few nights over including threats of kicking us out and making us homeless. So there are two possibilities for us. Either I get this job, sacrifice my passions for a while it seems and bank bank bank. Or there is a possibility we may move to Illinois. I wouldn't mind either way, moving out of state sounds like a enticing new scary adventure in itself. We'll see how things go in the next few weeks, just thought I keep things here up to date in case anyone wonders if I'm being lazy or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment