Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Bye to the Old Place



VIDEO
Blip version

Taking one last grand tour of my home for the past twenty one years. Announcements to follow this Monday 5/28/12 of upcoming shows and projects. Moving out to live with the love of my life, a lot has changed over time and I have plenty planned for the future. This camera I’m using was donated to me anonymously and we are still clamoring up funds to purchase our new camera before Anthrocon. Please follow the link to the description and if you would like to help out and enjoy the show you can donate through paypal at. . . RottenEggCreations@hotmail.com Thank you for all the support without you things would be hard to continue. I would like to thank the following people that have donated so far.'

Don46
Rainier
Catamount
KandiPanda
Helios Husky
and especially Meeko. You got some presents coming sometime for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment