Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My New Domain and Announcements



Video link:

Taking one last grand tour of my home for the past twenty one years. Announcements to follow this Tuesday 5/29/12 of upcoming shows and projects. Moving out to live with the love of my life, a lot has changed over time and I have plenty planned for the future. This camera Iím using was donated to me and we are still clamoring up funds to reach our goal of $700. Right now we are at $384. Please follow the link to the description http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/3377761/ and if you would like to help out and enjoy the show you can donate through paypal at. . . RottenEggCreations@hotmail.com Thank you for all the support without you things would be hard to continue. I would like to thank the following people that have donated so far. Don46, Rainier, Catamount, KandiPanda, Helios Husky, and Meeko

0 comments:

Post a Comment