Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Coming Attractions Sep11th Drive Dale the KillerElite Preacher to Archie’s Final Dog Dolphin sex


These are a lot funner to make as oppose to reviewing current films and people seem to like them more. I think, unless there is some great demand all of a sudden, I'm going to stick with just these and just do a top ten best/worst early next year. Mainly because I want and need more time to do things I've wanted to do for a very long time. Plus it's hard to get a video done right when the movie is released so unless I obtain a press pass how the fuck I don't even know, I'll stick to the preview shit.

Well last time there was nearly nothing to see (well the Debt looked good, that one snuck past me though) And now it looks like I have too much to see. Straw Dogs, Drive, Machine gun Preacher. Decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment