Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter FIlm Verdict, and Coming Attractions

I consider it good enough for multiple viewings. A great amount of closure. I haven't read the books so I don't care that much of how accurate they are. This remains a achievement in cinema not seen to often. Seven successful films (quality wise) all the actors literally grew in front of us and remained sound and engaging. It's incredible by that mere fact alone they pulled this off well in my opinion. Maybe it needs to sink in a little for me but I do think the last three to four films have been the best so far. Yeah there are problems for me like what happened to the cat lady? What was that guy (the big one we see in the first movie.) doing all this time. But none the less I enjoyed myself and at most there are plenty of nit picks but it doesn't take away from anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment