Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Making Of, A Geddan To End All Geddans



Showing the better parts of filming this thing, and the great people that helped make it happen. I did make a few tweaks to the final video which is already re-uploaded (see unlike youtube you can replace video files), but nothing that significant. ;Furry Connection North videos are in the works. The next movie dungeon will be The Dark Knight, then the first season of My Little Pony (maybe I have yet to watch it.).I have interviews to edit and post of artist at FCN along with artist I have lined up to interview at motor city comic con this year.

4 comments:

  1. "I heard craft Andy bought like 600 dollars of beer" "Shhhh shut up"
    Favorite part xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You misspelled the second "Geddan" in the title. ;)

    ReplyDelete