Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

RED - The Movie Dungeon EP2

RED - The Movie Dungeon EP2 from Rotten Egg Creations. Like this? This movie is incredible. I donapos;t know how accurate it is to the book but regardless I love this movie.I think itapos;s because I see myself a little bit in the main character. Along with Avery I have a desire to try and make sense of some of the inconsiderate and vicious ways of some people. I have trouble wrapping my head around the mentality of full blown racists, how can two small children torture a baby to death, how can religious leaders and believers alike go through life still believing in something even after their claims are proven wrong again and again. These things linger in my mind and I wonder what the fuck makes these shits tick. I donapos;t have the tolerance to see such people trying to get through life much to the expense of others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment