Total Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2010

Introductions

I figure I would introduce myself on this site before I secure and design my own domain. My name is Andrew Craft. Many know me as CraftyAndy. I am a artist, writer, and cinematographer. My creativity has been one of my sole sources of escape my entire life. I enjoy hanging out with my growing number of friends and working on my next project for the sake of mere entertainment or something maybe even a little deeper.
I currently have a number of videos relating to various furry conventions I have traveled to, independent movie reviews, among random skits and promotional material I have been commissioned by others to do or made myself with the help of some local friends.
Also I have numerous illustrations and even some comic books I have done over they years expanding and always improving my art skills.
 You can see all my work at RottenEggCreations.deviantart.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment